Arts & Culture
Museum & City Guide
Certified National Guide (ROCvA diploma 2015) and
North Holland Windmill Guide (N-HM certificate 2019) working in Dutch, English, French and Italian (standard, other languages such as Spanish or German at request). All visits organised at request and for very small groups (usually a maximum of 6 people):
* Special Interest Tours offer thematic visits (mainly about arts & architecture, but also technical at request).
Highlights are for example the evolution of the art of Rembrandt in the Rijksmuseum, or Art Brut put in context of the Outsider Art exhibitions in the Hermitage, etc.
* City Discovery Tours offer thematic city visits on foot (through Amsterdam, Haarlem, Utrecht and other cities).
Highlights are for example a combined visit of the Old Church (Oude Kerk), Our Lord in the Attic (Ons Lieve Heer op Solder), and the Saint-Nicholas Basilica in Amsterdam; special thematic tours along remarkable stone tablets of Amsterdam, etc.
Krijt en Trasmolen D'Admiraal
- multilingual public support services at the Koninklijk Paleis op de Dam, Amsterdam.
- multilingual host, guide and guided tours development for the St. Nicolaas Basiliek, Amsterdam.
- multilingual host museum, concert floor manager, guide and special guided tours development (i.e. French Huguenots) for the Luthermuseum, Amsterdam.
- multilingual trass mill guide on open doors days of Krijtmolen D'Admiraal, Amsterdam.
- research host for the Eye Study at the Eye Collection Centre, Amsterdam.
Since 2018: host at the Eye Filmmuseum, Amsterdam.
In 2019, host for Station 10 of Troubled Waters, Art Stations of the Cross, as well as for concerts, Mozes & Aäron Kerk, Amsterdam.
In 2017-2020, specialised multilingual guide Art Brut (Outsider Art, Hermitage, Amsterdam), also occasionally host, desk service and providing support to the Outsider Art Gallery.
In 2017-2019, specialised multilingual host for exhibitions of the Prince Claus Foundation (two seasons, mostly at the Prince Claus Gallery but also on location, for example in the Waalse Kerk), Amsterdam.
In 2017, host at request for the Framer Framed exhibitions space, Tolhuistuin, Amsterdam.
In 2017, host at request for the Oude Kerk, Amsterdam, also providing support to installations and events.
Special Events and installations
* tuinstadgids, De Kracht van de Tuinsteden, in de Staalmanbuurt, Amsterdam Nieuw West, 1-2 september 2020.
* meertalige rondleider Open Monumentendag Amsterdam, Die Port van Cleve & De Blauwe Parade (2019), Huis De Neufville (2020).
* museumgids/verteller, De Kracht van de Tuinsteden, van Eesteren Paviljoen & New Metropolis, Amsterdam Nieuw West, 5 september-4 oktober 2019.
* gastconservator/curator, Pop-up Museum Identiteiten, Verpleeghuis Vreugdehof, Amsterdam, oktober 2018.
* meertalige gastheer voor Oog (Eye) Amsterdam, A Lab & Pakhuis De Zwijger, Amsterdam, augustus-oktober 2018.
* Virtual Reality Techniek/Publieksbegeleider, Cinedans Festival, Eye Museum Amsterdam, maart 2018.
* publieksbegeleider op de Open Dagen van de Rijksakademie van Beeldende Kunsten, Amsterdam, november 2017, 2018 & 2019, juni 2021.
* multilingual host for The Holy Bible: Old Testament, from David Hammonds, Waalse Kerk Amsterdam, November 2017-January 2018.
* multilingual Piccolo for Into the Air of Marinus Boezem exhibition, Oude Kerk, Amsterdam, January-April 2017.
* Official Guide (Artifex, Dutch/English) for the Amsterdam Light Festival, 5th, 6th & 7th editions, Amsterdam 2016-2018.
* speaker (English) at the opening of the Baked Poetry exhibit, from Sharif Abd el Mawla, Café Quartier Putain, Amsterdam, 8 July 2016.
Research & Development
Since 2019, research, representation material development & translation work for North Holland windmills at request (e.g. De Adriaan, Haarlem).
Since 2016, research & development for VVAG (Vereniging Vrienden van Amsterdamse Gevelstenen), website editor and translator.
Long international experience in curriculum development, preparation of exhibitions (e.g. VIth FIDAK US AID project booth in Dakar, 1984) and of representation materials (e.g. UNDP Aral Sea Capacity Building Project and the Commission for Sustainable Development in Tashkent, 1998), as Marketing, Outreach & Communication Officer in charge of the organisation of open doors days and conference cycles (e.g. of the AGRHYMET Regional Centre in 1996), international conferences secretariat and moderator (e.g. for UN ESCAP in 1998), hospitality desk for workshops and many other venues. In 2019-2020 adviser diversity & inclusion for the Eye Film Institute, Amsterdam.